zondag 29 januari 2017

Life Update!





Long time no speak!

I honestly can't believe that is my first post of 2017. I guess I do have a reasonable valid excuse but still, I am quite disappointed with myself that I've already been slacking with my uploading schedule.

I am not sure if this is socially acceptable but I am still going to wish my readers a happy new year!

So where have I been? Not anywhere special and I have no extraordinary excuse, life just happened.
I had been working on a round-up blogpost that I was planning on posting that around the 30/31 December. I didn't get round to finishing it, as I fell ill, (nothing serious just a massively annoying cold) around New Years Eve. It is a good thing that I don't normally do anything special on NYE, so I didn't miss out on anything. I spent the last few days of 2016 in bed, which in a way was also quite nice!

When I got back home, from my family's where I spent Christmas and NYE, it was time for me to revise for my exams which were last week, and I didn't get round to working on my blog and I didn't want to type up a rushed blogpost just for the sake of it. But having now finished my exams I want to get back into the swing of things and because I was gone for a little while I decided to post this update first.

I do  still want to post my end of year post, also because it is something that I can look back on. I will probably even post two 2016 round up posts, as I was planning on doing a post on my favourite things and favourite moments of 2016.

That is all for now, this post was very chatty! I hope I am going to be able to post at least a blogpost a week, we will see!

Thank you very much for reading!


Love,

xoxo







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten