zaterdag 24 december 2016

Christmas Build Up Through The Lens



It is almost Christmas! The day that I am typing and posting this it is Christmas Eve. I have to be honest, I don't feel Christmassy at all, I can't really believe it is Christmas tomorrow!. This might be due to the fact that the Christmas holidays started so late this year and that I haven't had much of a Chrismassy build up to the 25th. Still, I am fairly excited about it being Christmas tomorrow and seeing people opening their presents and having nice food!

I didn't post nearly as much as I wanted to post this month, but because I have taken a few Christmassy photos these past 2 weeks I thought I would just share these on my blog!

// My gingerbread men phonecase is perfect for this time of year!// I bought these really cute mini stockings for decoration.// Here is a corner of my room that I like to call my Christmas corner!//

//Another christmassy shot of my room, I really like this part of my room, and this was the first year that I could decorate this part because I only got those shelves this year!// A shot of some chocolate can't not be included!// A cute shot of my tsum tsum collection surrounded by some Christmas lights.//

// I really like coffee and Starbucks but I don't buy Starbucks that often so it is quite special that I got two coffees from there in one week!// A shot of some Christmas lights in town.//

I also went iceskating twice this week after not having done that for years. I was pleasantly surprised that I could still iceskate! I didn't take my phone onto the ice, so I couldn't take any photos.

Thank you very much for reading!

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas if you celebrate it!


Love,


xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten