zondag 14 mei 2017

Trip to Bath • March 2017



As you can all tell by the title ( and the photo ) this post is kind of long overdue. It's been around two months since I went on this trip. It's only now that i am getting round to typing a blogpost ( as it is just now that I am slowly getting back into blogging again!

This trip was a study trip. We went for five days, we left on monday and got back late on friday. We stayed in a youth hostel in Bath. We also visited Cardiff but this was a flying visit, we just went to visit the National Assembly for Wales. That same day we also went to Bristol for some shopping and a play in the evening. Relating to the course I am doing, we visited a secondary school in Bath for a morning, and we were even allowed to join some lessons.

I had a great time! At first I was really nervous, and kind of wish I never signed up for the trip. I don't really know why, I always get a bit anxious for school trips. Fortunately I really enjoyed myself, and hung around a great group of people and I am very glad that I did go on the trip!

Here are some photos I took during the trip





A kind of given is of course that we visited the Roman Baths! The second picture I took in a souvenir shop, I thought the wall looked really cute so I couldn't resist taking a photo of it! Even though it was March, Costa still had the Christmas cups, they can't get rid of them!





I absolutely love taking photos of streets and roofs. Most of the photos that I took are photos of roofs, my classmates got used to it after a bit and joked about me taking another photo of a roof again.



This photo was taken in Cardiff.

A photo taken just after I got of the ship.


Thank you very much for reading, I hoped you liked the photos!

Love,


Mary x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten